Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome Back!

I'm fired up to see guys getting back in town. Can't wait to get going with our program. We have a team meeting coming up on Friday, until then I want the guys who have been following the website to go back and pick a workout we did over the summer and try and beat the time you posted the first time you did it.

For those of you who haven't been checking the site, just keep doing what you've been doing over the summer. Do some running, lifting, etc. until we meet. Soon I will be sending out a schedule where you guys will meet me in groups so that I can teach you all the movements we will be doing in the weight room (deadlift, squat, clean, etc...). This way I know you guys have good form and don't have to worry about you guys getting hurt.

I'll be sending an email out within the next couple days with a schedule when you guys will meet with me, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment