Sunday, June 6, 2010

Going into Week 2

Just in case we have some guys who are just now starting the program, I want everybody to start at Week 1: Day 1.  I want guys to be able to ease into the program instead of jumping into week 3 where things will have already progressed and never really have a chance to get your feet under you.

I do appreciate the guys who are posting, especially on the core lifts and I encourage you to continue doing so.  I will be keeping track of these numbers and if you keep posting I can give you feedback on your numbers and let you know how you are progressing.  All that I ask that you post on these days is the last set where you are asked to perform as many reps as possible at your prescribed weight based on the maxes I have given you.

Freshman and sophomores don't have to worry about this until the next phase of the program in 3 weeks.

Keep working fellas and as always email me with any questions or feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment