Monday, June 28, 2010

New Phase

We just finished up the first 4 weeks of the program, so here's the deal...
Everybody, including incoming freshman and sophomores, will now be on the percentage based system.  If you have yet to send me your rep maxes for the core lifts, email me them as quick as possible so that I can shoot you back your estimated 1 rep max to work off of.

For guys who have already been following the program, I want you to add 5-10 lbs to the maxes you used for the last 4 weeks for each exercise depending on how easily you got through the last set each day.  Do not add more than 10 lbs to any max no matter how easy the last set was, you will have plenty of time to increase weight as we will be continuing this program throughout the fall.

As always, email me with any questions or concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment