Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday 12/11

I know it's about to be finals time and you guys are going to be busy, but I still expect you guys to get your workouts in.  If you do feel that you are swamped, think of the workout as a study break...not to mention it'll give you a little extra energy once you're done.  Believe me, I know what it's like to get killed by finals, but I also know there is ALWAYS time to get a workout in.  Manage your time...


Strength

6 sets (total) of 6 box jumps (high boxes)
- 2 sets of 6 normal box jumps followed by...
- 2 sets of 6 depth jumps (small and medium wooden box together) followed by...
- 2 sets of 6 seated box jumps

WOD
7 Rounds of 7 each:
Hang Cleans (135 lb)
Inverted Row
- Scale hang clean weight as needed
- Just an suggestion... set up the inverted row on the opposite side of your platform near the mirrors.

...Then...

3 Rounds Max Pushups or Dips, your choice
4 x 8 Knees 2 Elbows (Controlled, no swinging)

0 comments:

Post a Comment