Monday, September 28, 2009

Tuesday 9/29

Rest Day

New schedule for position players looks like this...

Monday - On
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday - On
Thursday - On
Friday - Off
Saturday - On
Sunday - Off

This schedule will continue for the next 4 weeks we are in our fall season.

I want Tuesdays to be a day of complete rest. Maybe some stretching or foam rolling, but do not pick up a weight or do anything strenuous. Your bodies need this full day off to recover.

Keep me informed on how you guys' bodies are feeling. If you are really starting to feel run down, let me know and we will talk.

Pitchers - I just posted your running schedule. Day 1 is the first day you run after your previous start. Day 2 is the in between day, and Day 3 is the day closest to your next start. The workouts are progressively more explosive leading up to your start/day you pitch. Let me know if you have any questions...

1 comments:

Kevin Clements said...

what time are you gonna be at the field tomorrow? i need to work my hitting

Post a Comment